Where can I book?
You can book directly via this website, through AirBnB or VRBO.
Can I pre-register for the parking passes?
Yes!! We highly recommend preregistering with the resort as it will speed up your check-in time greatly. tidewaterregistration.com
What is the Cancellation/Refund Policy?
- If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the rental fee will be refunded as follows:
- 100 % if cancelled 30 days prior to the Check-in Date
- 50 % if cancelled 15-29 days prior to the Check-in Date
- NO Refund if cancelled 0-14 days prior to the Check-in Date
- Cancellations due to weather: Refunds due to weather only when mandatory evacuations are issued. If a mandatory evacuation is ordered for the property the unused days will be refunded. No refunds for rain or hurricanes.
- No refunds if you cannot travel due to being diagnosed with COVID-19
- Refunds are given when a mandatory closure of short-term rentals is issued.
Where can I purchase travel insurance?
What is the difference between beach chairs and beach service?
Beach service are the wooden lounge chairs. They provided by the beach vendor and are an additional fee.
Beach chairs are our own personal beach chairs we keep in the closet in our unit. You are free to set them up anywhere on the beach, including the water’s edge where the wooden chairs are not allowed.
Please note, beach chairs must come inside the unit every night. PCB has a “Leave No Trace” law and items on the beach unattended after 7pm will be picked up and destroyed. You will be responsible for lost beach chairs and/or the beach umbrella.
Tell me about the elevators…
Tidewater has 7 elevators that serve the 30 story building with 18 units per floor. Elevator 7 is right outside our unit and because it is all alone most don’t even know it is there. That is our favorite elevator to use. During July the building will have 3,000 guests leaving, 3,000 guests check-in in and 400+ cleaning staff getting the units turned over. What this means is the wait times can be frustrating on Saturday around 10-11am and again 4-5pm. While check in time for our unit is officially 3pm, as soon as it is cleaned, Your code will be activated. I will text you when this happens, it could be as early as 12:30 or 1, my goal being to give you access prior to the high rush times so you can make your plans, get situated prior to the elevators being crazy. For departure I highly recommend you load your non-valuables the night prior as the luggage carts which seem so plentiful in the off season will be scarce on a Saturday morning. Please note the 10am check out time is FIRM. If you need additional time, because your flight leaves that night, please book an additional day.
Our goal is to give you a 5 star service. Please note when leaving your review on Airbnb and VRBO, if we drop below a 4.2 average we can have our listing suspended, so it is not like yelp where 4 stars is good. If we got all 4 stars, we could be removed from the platform.
How to rate hosts on Airbnb/VRBO
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- Nobody is perfect but we were overall happy with our stay here. We think others would enjoy this place as well.
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐- The condo was mostly as described but there were some major flaws with the unit or the host that the host did not correct.
- ⭐⭐⭐- Condo was not as described with MAJOR issues and the host refused to respond to the issues.
- ⭐⭐- Gross misrepresentations, unit should be removed from Airbnb/VRBO.
- ⭐- Essentially leaving a zero. Remove this unit NOW and this owner should go to jail.